Rules for playing at Brain Game CPH
Every game has its own rules. The same applies to Brain Game CPH.
We are looking forward to play with you! At Brain Game it is of outmost importance that you get the maximum experience while enjoying one of our escape rooms. Thus, in order to do so we kindly ask you to pay attention the rules below:
Arrive at Brain Game CPH 15 minutes prior to your start time to go over rules, guidelines, and regulations. Games start on time regardless if anyone is running late.
- If you are late for your game, you can’t expect full game time of 60 min., but you still have to pay the amount of full service. Even in such cases, we will always try to do our best to adjust our schedule so you can get full time, but bare in mind that this might be impossible especially on busy days..
- If you wish to cancel your game, please notify us by phone or email at least 24 hours before the game.Our customer service hours are Monday – Tuesday: 12:00-20:00. Wednesday – Saturday 10:00-20:00. Sunday: No contact hours.
- Be aware that we only have 1 toilet and therefore recommend guests to take the necessary precautions before arrival.
- We reserve the right to stop the game at any point if the rules are broken. In such case you will still be charged as full-service and no refunds issued.
- Any bad behavior, such as rude attitude, sexual harashment or bullying, will result in termination of the game.
- For safety reasons Brain Game CPH team members can prevent entry into the room. This will happen if people seem drunk or intoxicated or do not meet the conditions necessary to carry out the activity with guarantees of respect and safety for themselves, other people or for property.. For bachelor/bachelorette events and Christmas parties we therefore recommend you to play in the beginning of the day – that way you get more out of the game.
- Brain Game CPH is not responsible for injuries caused by guests own behaviour like tripping and hurting yourself etc.
- Clothes and bags can be stored in the reception area, that has a locked door and video survaillance – be aware that storage of belongings are at your own risk.
Rules during game:
- For safety reasons the door out can be opened at any time by pressing an emergency button. But if you press it, the game is over. So if you need the bathroom, do it before the game starts.
- Don’t move big furniture in the rooms. There is nothing hidden behind or under the furniture, or under the floor. So you don’t need to climb on any piece of furniture or open the floor hatches.
- Nothing should be opened with force. If there is a box with locks on, do not destroy the box or code break the lock etc. You must solve a riddle, puzzle or similar to get the code or key for the lock on the box.
- Players are not to damage or vandalize items. Players will be responsible for any intentional damage to the room and compensation may be asked..
- Do not force, push or bang on furniture, walls and props. If a drawer doesn’t open, it’s because you need to find a way to do it or maybe because it will never be opened.
- If any item in the room is clearly marked with the “Do not touch” sticker (a hand with a line across it) it means that item is not to be touched by players in the room and it is not part of the game. If you ignore the sticker and handle the marked item the Game Master will give a warning and then terminate the game.
- You are not allowed to take pictures or film inside the rooms, because we live of secrets. Feel free to take pictures in the reception.
- Mobile phones, flashlights, cameras, bags, keys, lighters, pens or paper are forbidden. All the materials to solve the riddles are inside the room. Players will not be allowed to take external tools into our escape rooms. .
- The fire extinguisher, electrical and plumbing, plugs and switches are real and are not part of the game; therefore leave them alone.
- Always remember to check your pockets before leaving Brain Game, so you don’t accidentally take something from the room home with you. Similarly, no stealing from the rooms – no souvenirs. We need it for the next games.
- Most important! Relax and enjoy the Brain Game CPH experience!
Extra rules for The Ring:
- For safetey reasons there has to be at least 1 person who is 16 years old or above in ”The Ring”. We have the right to ask for ID.
Touching, verbal profanity, violent behavior at any manner or sexual behavior to the actor is strictly forbiddden. Any bad behavior will result in termination of the game.